With summer dwindling down to nothing, Molly and i just thought that we would tell you all what we have to accomplish in these next 15 days.
We have completed an astonishing 102 things and with only 42 to go, we are super happy!
14. Fill a mayo jar with vanilla pudding and eat it in public
16. Write messages on note cards. Stick the note cards in balloons and blow them up. Hang the
balloons on friends/neighbors porches.
22. Buy and use and develop an underwater camera.
23. Make someone a meal
25. Go fishing.
26. Learn how to cartwheel
29. Get tan.
31. Have a tea party
49. Play Tag In The Rain.
59. READ books.
60. Go to the movies.
66. Get a tan tattoo.
68. Wake up every morning before 9:00 a.m.
70. Superglue a quarter to the ground.
72. Go 24 hours without food.
82. Go To An Outdoor movie.
83. Mow the Lawn.
85. Spend one whole day barefoot.
90. Learn the Dance to Single Ladies
97. Continue into my journey of photography. Yes, this means experiment on Molly and nature,
anything and everything.
98. Buy Ice Cream From The Ice Cream Truck.
99. Learn how to make a foreign food.
101. Learn to Barbeque
107. Put up posters looking for a pet rock.
108. Have a campfire.
109. Go Flower-Picking.
110. Have a Disney movie marathon.
113. Make a time capsule to open after college graduation.
115. Say ‘yes’ to everything for one day.
117. Celebrate a holiday you created.
122. Go bowling
126. Make S’mores.
128. Watch Gone with the wind
129. Watch My Week with Marilyn.
131. Order something in another language.
132. Make a phone solicitor hang up on me.
133. Go golfing.
135. Be a vegan for a week.
137. Jumping out of random closets in Ikea, yelling: “Oh my god, Narnia is so awesome!”
141. Make some Jewelery.
143. Create a video depicting the results of the summer of 2012.
144. Have Fun!!!!!!!
So much to do in such little time, but we will get them done. We promise!
Much Love and Summer Fun,
Alicia and Molly 🙂