Hey everyone, if you’re all still out there. It’s Molly and Alicia and we’re back for another fun-filled summer of blogging fun!!! 🙂
I thought that I should update you all on what happened while Molly and I were hibernating from this blog.
- School started. Fun.
- Molly and I were able to survive the first semester of sophomore year with little issues.
- We’ve been missing this blog so much, that ever since November we’ve been checking the stat page and started making our list.
- We, well my dad, said that we cannot have more than 100 things on our list this summer (since we changed a handful and did the last 40 or more, in the final three days of summer). Being the rebel I am, I want to have 101 things. 🙂
- So far, we have 96 ish things on the list, Help! We need 5 things to put on the list in what the next 3 months.
- Today, there are 81 days until summer. We planned on making this post today. Aren’t we special?
- After we reached our goal of 10,000 views on the August 31st, we have gotten 7,819 views since, making our blog have a total of 17,819 views Woot! We want to have 20,000 by the time school ends, which is May 24rd.
- Also, this summer will also be 81 days. To be honest, if it wasn’t, We would have cried. Well not really, but whatever. Because “81 days won’t last forever” has a certain ring to it that I enjoy.
So, School ends on May 24rd, which is in 81 days. Can you wait? We sure can’t!!!!
We will be releasing the list for all of you too see on April 1st, and then we wait.
So, Much Love and Summer Fun,
Alicia and Molly. 🙂