Hello everyone. Today Molly and I were nominated for the Liebster Award.
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
11 Fun Facts:
1. We are going to be Editor in Chiefs of next years yearbook
2. We met in 6th grade science class
3. We now have Chemistry together and hate it
4. We have 4 classes together this year
5. Molly is claustrophobic
6. Alicia can’t blow her nose in public.
7. Molly favorite color Is purple and Alicia’s is blue
8. Molly killed the fish she bought over the summer
9. 44 days until Summer
10. Molly is currently doing her Chemistry homework.
11. Alicia is really bored.
1. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
Alicia: unlimited clothing supply
Molly: Unlimited supply of socks
2. How long have you been blogging?
One year and a week
3. If you were an animal, what would it be?
Molly: Loch ness Monster
4. Favorite month, why?
Alicia: June- I was born
Molly: November- sweater weather, pretty outside
5. What word/phrase do you use most often?
6. Best moment of 2013, so far?
Alicia: None, 2013 has been boring
Molly: Countdown to Summer 2013
7. Road trip or flying?
8. Where’s one place in the world you want to visit?
Alicia Galapagos Islands
9. What is your favorite band/musician?
Alicia: Maroon 5, One direction, Reece Mastin, Conor Maynard, Country is fun
Molly: Adele, The Beatles
10. What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
Alicia: These kids whistled at me when I had a pair of pants that (I’m guessing) made my butt look nice. So, it’s not sweet, they whistle at me like I was a dog, but I got the compliment
Molly: “You must always write”
11. If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Why or why not.
Alicia: No, I’d be angry with the outcome and so would the police
Molly: No, she already knows how she is and she doesn’t care.
Making Summer Count
Stuck in the Fog
From Tuesday with Love
Living Like a Phineas
90 Days of Paradise
82 days of Summer Daze
Words with Nanna Prawn
If you were a tree which wood (get it, like trees are made of wood, we’re funny) you be?
What is a quote you live by?
IF you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Favorite time of day, why?
Favorite thing to blog about?
What is your favorite type of bird?
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?
Favorite brand of toilet paper?
Much Love and Summer Fun
Alicia and Molly