Hey everyone! So, Molly and I have created a Summer Blog Award to get to know some more summer bloggers like us.
We have nominated 9 very amazing summer blogs for this award:Shay
Alright, so the rules for all of you summer bloggers who have received this award
- Nominate 5 summer blogs for this award (not any blog who has been nominated in this post)
- Make a post about receiving this award and nominating these people, and whatever else we make you all do next
- Ask nine questions for people to answer (relating to summer blogs, not relating to summer blogs, doesn’t really matter)
- Answer the nine questions that the person who nominated you asked
- Put our link in the post somewhere so that everyone who gets the award can comment on our blog, so that we can follow all of you. 🙂
- Also, put the blog award picture in the post as well, thank you all
- Any questions??????????? Comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Nine Questions
- Why a Summer Bucket List?
- What is the craziest thing on your list?
- What is you worst summer memory?
- What is the hardest thing on your list?
- What is your favorite shampoo?
- If you could be anything other than human, what would you be and why?
- What is your favorite inspirational quote?
- What is your favorite childhood movie?
- What do you see yourself doing in 81 years?
Why a Summer Bucket List?
Molly: We watched Julie and Julia and decided to make a blog to document our summerAlicia: Same as Molly, but after I read gonewiththesummer’s blog, I told Molly that we should give this whole blogging thing a tryWhat is the craziest thing on your list?
Both: Hand out lemons wearing shirts that say lifeWhat is you worst summer memory?
Molly: I don’t remember it, but when I was two, my right ring finger was caught in a side garage door.Alicia: Last summer, I spent a week on crutches and then a month later, spent three days in the hospital, not really a good summer at all, What is the hardest thing on your list?
Both:Getting everything done…
What is your favorite shampoo?
Alicia: Herbal Essences: Tousle Me Softly (Purple bottle)
Molly: Aveeno, Nourish plus moisturize
If you could be anything other than human, what would you be and why?
Alicia: A turtle, because they are really chill, swimming in the EAC dude (haha Finding Nemo) and they live long, Sandy Plankton tells me they live to be 100 years old,
Molly: A pair of shoes because I complete an outfit and help people feel confident or if I don’t like the person I can make their feet hurt
What is your favorite inspirational quote?
Molly: “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get.” -Forrest, Forrest Gump
Alicia: “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” -Marilyn Monroe
What is your favorite childhood movie?
Alicia: The Princess Diaries
Molly: The Little Mermaid
What do you see yourself doing in 81 years?
Alicia: Sitting in my nursing home with my 16 year-old great-granddaughter, pushing my life-alert button, and trying to set her up with one of the hot firefighters that show up. Molly: Running a Marathon
Much Love and Summer Fun
81 days won’t last forever
Alicia and Molly