Well hello dear reader. My name is Molly and I am 16 years old. I am one of the fantastic writers of this here blog along with my equally fabulous best friend Alicia. Ponder, ponder..what else should I say? My favorite color is purple not really an eggplant but not really lilac..something in the middle. I really want a Goldendoodle, but we all know that’s not going to happen. I am a perfectionist. I really want to change the world in some little way. I don’t know; it’s cliché. I either want to be a public relations person for some organization or a superhero. I want to be an Avenger. See, I probably can’t say that because I have only seen the movies and I haven’t read the comics…but…My favorite movies are Forrest Gump, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and Titanic. My favorite TV show is probably How I Met Your Mother. My favorite book is Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger. It’s a beautiful book. Y’all should read it. I am not really looking forward to starting junior year in August after the best summer of our lives are over. This summer is going to be the busiest of my life: we have driver’s ed, hopefully a job, yearbook camp (because Alicia and I are going to be co-editor-in-chiefs), and I am doing a leadership program thing the first week of August. We aren’t going to sleep this summer so get ready for vlogs that are like the ones we did in Quincy after the all nighter! Woot! So, please continue to read our fantastic blerg of awesome and remember: 81dayswontlastforever!
Hello all! My name is Alicia and I am 15 years old and like Molly, I am the other fantastic writers of this blog. I really don’t know what to say in these about things because I always wonder if you read them, because to tell you the truth, I rarely read some of the others on people’s blog but whatever. But anyway, My favorite color is blue,and unlike Molly, I like all types of this color, especially like Robin’s egg blue, I don’t know it’s pretty. Anyway, I have a dog, she made an appearance on the blog last year and she make an appearance this summer. I also have two turtles, and a bird. They are pretty cool. I’ve always wanted a chameleon but my parents aren’t too keen on that idea. I’ll be fine. I’m looking forward to summer and just like Molly, am in no rush to start junior year, I mean 81 days of paradise and then school. Boo. Anywho, because I don’t know what to write, I’ll give you a nice list of things you should know about me.
1. I moved every year until 2nd grade and I’ve been in that house ever since.
2.I have a sister, I love how that didn’t come up earlier, but my longing for a chameleon did. She comments on here from time to time.
3. I’m 5’7″ tall.
4. Unlike Molly, who has decided everything about her future, I on the other hand still cringe when people ask me where I am going to for college. I’m 15, and heck, Knowing me, I’ll go to college undecided, and I’ll graduate undecided. And then I’ll end up being a chemist, the only thing in life I don’t want to do, minus like being a doctor… eww
5. My favorite number is 13. I use that number for the sports I’ve played ever since 8th grade. When I found out who #13 was on the Bulls (Joakim Noah… my favorite player on my favorite team) and that he played the same position as I do, it stuck.
6. Likes: sleep, earrings, my phone, fruit (pineapple especially), old people. soft hair, face masks from lush, shoes, dogs, horses, reptiles, music, ketchup, deep-dish pizza,
7. dislikes spinach, bugs, no wifi, apple juice, cats, when my teacher erases the board but he leaves a little writing not erased, mustard,
Well, stay tuned for another summer of fun! And remember, 81 days won’t last forever!